Saturday, June 14, 2008

Presentation: Graduate School, USDA Evening/Weekend Faculty (Welcome!)

Greetings!

I just finished sharing the "Wikis and Webcasts and iPods, Oh My!" with about 25-30 faculty members that instruct for the Graduate School, USDA. If you are one of them, I want to say 'thank you' again for attending the presentation! I hope that you learned something new. If you haven't used one of the Web 2.0 tools before, I also hope that it inspired you to have the "courage" to explore!

As you can see on the right column of this page, I have posted the presentation slides - they are essentially the same slides that I used today....although I originally presented the content to a group of Federal training officers, so the Resource Guide is directed more toward that target audience.

You may find the Resource Guide that I provided to you this morning at the following link:

RESOURCE GUIDE FOR EVENING/WEEKEND FACULTY

Also, feel free to send me an email or make a comment on this post or the presentation below.

Thanks again for attending...I enjoyed our time together and hope that you did, too!

No comments: